(Potential) Ground Game Refresher 101 by BCKMT

Go down

(Potential) Ground Game Refresher 101 by BCKMT Empty (Potential) Ground Game Refresher 101 by BCKMT

Post by BCKMNT on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Greetings fellow competitors or anyone who sees this post

To get people in the mood for UFC fighting and to improve on skills in a carefree, no-risk (ish) environment, I am willing to host 1-on-1 or group training regarding the ground game on UFC. After fighting a few people that I have, knowing what to do on the ground has been a huge...no...GARGANTUAN success for me and to help others get into a position where they can feel confident, I am willing to help.

Currently, I am thinking of anytime this Saturday, 25th March 2017 to be the training session and if anyone wants more help from there, I can see what can happen from there. A few things which we may be looking at in my sessions will be as follows:
- Getting used to defending and blocking takedowns from shoots (and maybe the clinch)
- Different styles of the takedown depending on the character and when to go for it
- The different positions on the ground and the clock analogy I use
- Best positions to knock someone flat out (many of you know this by now Twisted Evil )
- What to look for when transitioning and when to go for one
- Physical cues on transition movements etc.

And maybe a few more if people are down Smile

Looking forward to seeing people within the Octagon,
BCKMNT Very Happy
BCKMNT
BCKMNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

(Potential) Ground Game Refresher 101 by BCKMT Empty Re: (Potential) Ground Game Refresher 101 by BCKMT

Post by Marjen10 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:29 pm

I got ya
Marjen10
Marjen10
Admin

View user profile http://krieger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(Potential) Ground Game Refresher 101 by BCKMT Empty Re: (Potential) Ground Game Refresher 101 by BCKMT

Post by BCKMNT on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 am

Marjen10 wrote:I got ya

Nice one bounce bounce About time somebody stepped up. Also, to anyone who is reading this message, it is happening today, and all are welcome. It would be a good opportunity to sharpen your ground skills and add to your arsenal. It is happening tonight, so make sure you put your name down on teh forum otherwise I cannot guarantee that I would be able to get to you Smile
BCKMNT
BCKMNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down